Marketing Head Job Duties:
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- Obtains market share by developing marketing plans and programs for each product; directing promotional support.
- Maintains relations with customers by organizing and developing specific customer- relations programs; determining company presence at conventions, annual meetings, trade associations, and seminars.
- Provides short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
- Influences present and future products by determining and evaluating current and future market trends.
- Develops new uses for existing products by analyzing statistics regarding market development; acquiring and analyzing data; consulting with internal and external sources.
- Maintains research database by identifying and assembling marketing information.
- Provides marketing information by answering questions and requests.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Completes marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains marketing staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Develops marketing staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Oversee and ensure the successful deployment of marketing campaigns
- Develop strategies to generate excitement around our company and drive traffic
- Produce relevant, valuable, and engaging content for the company website and blog
- Facilitate strategic relationships and partnerships with key industry players, agencies, and vendors
- Oversee and manage marketing budget, allocate and invest funds wisely
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns; assess team and company goals
- Utilize a variety of acquisition channels, including content creation, curation, , event management, publicity, social media, campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, etc.
Marketing Head Skills:
Client Relationships, Coaching, Managing Processes, Self-Motivated, Marketing Plan, Subordinate Involvement, Customer Focus, Marketing Research, Statistical Analysis, Developing Budgets, Financial Planning and Strategy
Marketing Manager Requirements
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven experience in marketing and identifying target audiences
- Strong knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Excellent numerical skills, including utilization of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Ability to creatively devise and lead cross channel marketing campaigns that engage, educate, and motivate
- General “good taste,” including an innate sense of aesthetics, a love for great copy, and a creative, witty style of communication
- Aware of the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
If you’re interested, kindly email your CV and resume to: email@example.com